Legit World 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANTI FUSION WHIT THE 474 SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
roy0106
maxed pure
reikestinker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reikestinker

Legit World New Player

Who are aganst the combiantion fo this Legit-World whit that sucky 474 server i dont know because he wants to keep his stats ! PUT URE NAME HERE!!!!!

Players Who Are aganst :

Reikestinker << ME
Maxed Skiller
roy0106
hfuiarew
aprimell
Alucard

Last edited by reikestinker on Fri May 14, 2010 6:36 am; edited 5 times in total

2ANTI FUSION WHIT THE 474 SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty good Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 am

maxed pure

Legit World New Player

I agree with you totally that we have worked hard for our stats and we should retain them in the new server. Same with our items.

roy0106

roy0106
Starting Out Strong

Yea, I agree, im lvl 130 with just about every 99 and amazing rare stuff such as full dhraroks id rather not loose that

hfuiarew

Starting Out Strong

im lvl 122 with full torag and max cash 5 ags i want to keep all that or not evan combine cause i highly doubt 474 gonna be evan good the 508 server way better and i kno it better cause thats when i started playing rs again

Alucard

Legit World New Player

Im with you guys on this one, dont do it! I have full 3rd age and dont want to lose it!

aprimell

Legit World New Player

O M F G!!!!!!!!!! i agree with u like ice goes with water ..but to b fair if the fusion is to still happen and to keep everyone happy .. let it happen the other way because i no thos guys in that server will enjoy legit world(<-- the best rune scape server) ever more than we do....the merger should be more open though where the member get a full out open pole where it give detailed explanation of the server been merged with.. ime talking as a former admin and coder for a few other games .... the merger was don on a poor standard... but it would still be good if we could get some of the fetures and stuff from that server here... i say they should open a pole where people get to choose what fetures for each server they get to keep...and being a coder/scriptwriter i definately no that wont b easy... but hey whats progress and fun without a little server ... this is just my suggestion thoug.. but I DEFFINATELY WANT LEGIT WORLD BACK!!!!!! P...L...E...A....S.....E..... i mean it

7ANTI FUSION WHIT THE 474 SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty **Not Trying To Persuade** Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife
Legit World New Player

I agree with u guys but somewhat i don't either. I mean , Legit finds an opportunity to have this server renewed into a better one. After this fusion , the server gets new stuff like a webclient and possibly more that's very cool looking!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com