Legit World 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i cannot login please help urgent

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i cannot login please help urgent Empty i cannot login please help urgent Wed May 12, 2010 11:35 pm

aprimell

Legit World New Player

when i log in it goes to the page where u click to continue for about 5 seconds then it goes back to the login page and i get an error saying in the msdos window...

error: packetparser:432 class14:33 class90:143 client:786 Applet_sub1:1125 applet_sub1:175 java.lang.thred.run java.lang.nullpointerexception t2 - 154.154,59 - 11,2936,3290 - 24,91,59,0,19,2,105,1,0,0,1,

please help please i was having a good tom living up the skills and realy enjoying the server

2i cannot login please help urgent Empty Re: i cannot login please help urgent Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 pm

roy0106

roy0106
Starting Out Strong

You need to download old server, the new server is down at the moment but it will be up tomorrow here is other download link
http://kingrevolution508.webs.com/

3i cannot login please help urgent Empty thanks lo My introduction Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 pm

aprimell

Legit World New Player

the names Anthony ime bout 19 years of age... i lve in the caribbean .. on an island called St lucia and rpg games are my life.. lol..there isnt an rpg game i havent played...well since 2005..lol i have play all rpg games to be released since then.. i started with co online which is conquer online and made my way through lots of other games lol... silk road is my main game lol i pawn in that one ...i also play one called voyage century and a few other but now ime making my way back to rune scape lol its was a very nice brower game and now its a applet and ime have alot of fun on this server although its only been a few hours since ive started playing lol.... anyways its nice to meet u all and hope we all have fun lol ..

4i cannot login please help urgent Empty ooo Wed May 12, 2010 11:48 pm

aprimell

Legit World New Player

and what time tomoro will it b up and what is the server time right now

5i cannot login please help urgent Empty Re: i cannot login please help urgent Thu May 13, 2010 1:47 pm

beostigma

Legit World Staff

Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

How to make a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com