Legit World 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roy0106 For Forum and In-Game Moderator

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roy0106 For Forum and In-Game Moderator Empty Roy0106 For Forum and In-Game Moderator Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 pm

roy0106

roy0106
Starting Out Strong

In-Game Name: roy0106

Number of posts on forums: 47 i think, but i spend most my time in game

Combat Level: 131

About Yourself:I am an honors student at a good school in a good place = P. I play baseball, and I am very outgoing. I also play xbox360, ps3, and wii. I have a girlfiend, and i'm very funny. Btw I know your name Kyle
Why You Should Be Staff: I beleive I should be a forum and in game moderator. I am on whenever i am home and not sleaping. I am very helpful and curdious. Also, I love to help people and give new players stuff. Please support me! Thank You

Last edited by roy0106 on Thu May 13, 2010 11:48 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Leveled combat)

2Roy0106 For Forum and In-Game Moderator Empty nice Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 pm

maxed pure

Legit World New Player

i think roy would be a good mod. Hes a honor student so of course hes gonna be a good boy. and he also plays sport so you know that hes not a nerd.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com