Legit World 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's the fishing tutor?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Where's the fishing tutor? Tue May 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Charlie

Legit World New Player

Well, I teleported to Catherby, where the fishing is, but I can't find the fishing tutor O.o

2Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

spongebob

Legit World Staff

i think he walks around alot

Where's the fishing tutor? Legitw13

3Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Wed May 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Charlie

Legit World New Player

Not helpful, can't find him.

4Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Wed May 12, 2010 5:16 pm

spongebob

Legit World Staff

calm down i was told he walks around alot check the guides and see if it tells you

Where's the fishing tutor? Legitw13

5Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Wed May 12, 2010 5:20 pm

beostigma

Legit World Staff

u have it in my guide see near the candle shop Smile

6Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Wed May 12, 2010 9:22 pm

roy0106

roy0106
Starting Out Strong

he is next to the ranging guild

7Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Thu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm

beostigma

Legit World Staff

Razz

8Where's the fishing tutor? Empty Re: Where's the fishing tutor? Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

roy0106

roy0106
Starting Out Strong

hes always to the west of the bank, it takes a while to find him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]