REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GWD glitch found

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm

santo

Legit World New Player
so, me and a friend we're running each of the GWD bosses, when we came to the Arma boss, and the general was not in the throne room, so i decided to investigate a little, and came to find her located in the "underground" glitch that occurs when logging out of the game in GWD.

EDIT: i wanted to mention that i killed the general in the "underground" and was only respawned in the same location.

on a side note, and you may be aware of this, but i also have noticed that the spirit shields look fine on males, but the females kinda have a messed up overlapping shield, that i, and at least one other person i know of, would like to see fixed.

View user profile

2 Re: GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Drew

Starting Out Strong
just type ::fixgwd and it'll fix :p

View user profile

3 Re: GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 6:21 pm

spongebob

Legit World Staff
nice anser drew you might get forum mod if you ask legit and keep up the posting Smile

View user profile

4 Re: GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 pm

santo

Legit World New Player
Drew wrote:just type ::fixgwd and it'll fix :p

thanks for your input, but that doesn't help when the problem is that Kree'arra is in the underground, so the little ::fixgwd doesn't fix that, just the player.

I'm pretty sure it's a code problem with the server that would likely take 2 minutes to fix.

i knew that before, and this thread was really directed toward legit.

View user profile

5 Re: GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm

spongebob

Legit World Staff
santo have you even tryed to code a server? i know i hgavent cus iv had feedback from a lot of ppl even legit said its hard its not eazy so it might not take 2 mins to fix and if legit does find a way to fix this he will prob put it in next update.

View user profile

6 Re: GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 9:21 pm

santo

Legit World New Player
yea, but it seems to me like its just a matter of changing the spawn point of kree'arra, which once found, should be kinda easy to fix, at least i think so.

and I'd try to, if i like had code or something.

View user profile

7 Re: GWD glitch found on Mon May 10, 2010 11:05 pm

hfuiarew

Starting Out Strong
lol its not a 2min fix probly bout 4 hour

View user profile

8 Re: GWD glitch found on Tue May 11, 2010 12:12 am

Legit

Site Creator / Main Owner
haha good luck anyways

View user profile http://legitworld.darkbb.com

9 Re: GWD glitch found on Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 pm

hfuiarew

Starting Out Strong
hey ty legit for giving it a go and fixing it i love the arma boss ty cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

View user profile

10 Re: GWD glitch found on Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

roy0106

Starting Out Strong
it's fixed now

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com