Legit World 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Guide on how to post pic on guides

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small Guide on how to post pic on guides Empty Small Guide on how to post pic on guides Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 am

spongebob

Legit World Staff

ok this is my first guide but all you have to do is press the prtsc/sysrq button then go go to paint and press ctrl V (ctrl V pastes things you have copyed) then click on image whitch is in the paint toolbar then crop it down then when you are posting find then button that says host a image (when your mouse hovers over it) then click it and then click browse an dfind the imange you want to put in and the copy the Imange Url cuz their are 3 links copy the 3rd link and then go to the bitton right of it it should say Image (when you hover over it) and click that and then paste the link you just copyed and you have your pic but it wont come up as the pic till you press send, so ppl can start posting pic in their guides and their isent in this one cuz i cudent be botherd.

First signature on legitworld I THINK!

Small Guide on how to post pic on guides Legitw11

beostigma

Legit World Staff

nice guide Smile

spongebob

Legit World Staff

thanks

beostigma

Legit World Staff

np

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com