REGISTER TO GET THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD! ITS ON NAVIGATION BAR! AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ultimate Guide To LegitWorld - All you need to know

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Legit

Site Creator / Main Owner
Well as you know first of all legitworld is the best server out there. So first of all, you need to download the client which is located above by the navigation bar. Then once you have downloaded the client you need to hit run. Then the vote page will open, please vote then close the internet page : ) Then once you have done that log in : ) Then fist things first, you need money, hit the skills tab and hit the thieving button. It will take you to thieving and start getting your money there. Then when you have about 500m or so... head back to home (::home) and start going to the shops and buying gear to train. After you have bought all your gear hit the skills tab and hit the attack skill. Go and fight your monsters gain your level and get ready to pk. Then the most important thing is to donate for rare items only donators can get : ) Have fun on the server guys

View user profile http://legitworld.darkbb.com

beostigma

Legit World Staff
legit why is white screen showing after I press login this is hapening 2 weeks I cant play ... plss answer so I can bring more players Smile

View user profile

3 :D on Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Ice u all

Legit World Staff
Nice guide this will teach people how to download then play ^.^.

View user profile

Legit

Site Creator / Main Owner
it probally has to do with your jre or java file, you might have to reconfigure run file

View user profile http://legitworld.darkbb.com

beostigma

Legit World Staff
how I do that .. xD ?? and whats jre xD and how I reconfigure my run file

View user profile

Drew

Starting Out Strong
beostigma wrote:how I do that .. xD ?? and whats jre xD and how I reconfigure my run file
I might be able to help you, it happened to me a couple times, all i did was download a 508 ip changer, entered in this servers ip, loaded up the 508 ip changer client, logged in and went to home closed client, and loaded up the legit world client and it was fixed. Idk it might help you/Get on the chat box if you need any help

View user profile

Drew

Starting Out Strong
This is what you do Beostigma:
open the client, Click run when a rectangle box comes up should say "Enter the ip" or something like that. Put in ultimatepkworlds.no-ip.biz. then click ok. the client will load up enter in your details in for Legit world(its the same server) then go to home and log out and re-load the legit-world client. Hope this helped Smile

View user profile

beostigma

Legit World Staff
thx dude this helped I didi it first time but now it wont load I think the server is off now but this helped I logged on server thx very much

View user profile

Drew

Starting Out Strong
no problem Smile

View user profile

spongebob

Legit World Staff
Nice Post Legit U Like My Signature Very Happy I Made It

View user profile

beostigma

Legit World Staff
Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com